In June 2016 Chilit and G7Data formed a considerable entity to Finnish ICT service market with the support of Sentica Partners. Clients and service range the companies supplement each other and form an adequately sized company to meet the market need.
In addition to a clear growth strategy, a common company culture and view between management, personnel and owners was required in order to get the new company immediately to growth trail. To ensure this transition TRAILMAKER concept was utilized.
“The process was useful to us. First our current status was mapped and analyzed, and after that, the strategy of where we are going was formed”, says CEO Kimmo Juuti. “The strategy formed together is now in one cover, and the Management View ensures not only that the agreed tasks are done, but also that the common view is maintained”, summarizes Juuti.
Comments from the client:
- Management View clarifies the goals of the organization. The management knows what to do and when.
Lessens the need for excuses.
- Efficient: doesn’t take too much time from the management.
- Dialogical process facilitates acquiring common view between management and owners.
- Extremely clarifying process and concept. Makes the strategy concrete. Reminds the whole organization where to concentrate in order to execute the whole strategy.
TRAILMAKER is a concept for faster strategy execution:
• Concrete common view and commitment
• Identified capability needs